School-based health centers provide students and their families access to health care in a location that is safe, convenient, and accessible. Centers typical offer a variety of services—primary care, immunizations, sick and injury care and health education—that enable children and adolescents to thrive in the classroom and beyond.
Locations and Hours
In addition to serving students, school-based health centers are often available to members of the communities. Click here for hours and locations.
Services Offered at School-Based Health Centers
- Routine physical exams, including wellness checks, sports and work physicals
- Asthma and other chronic illness diagnosis and management
- Acute illness and injury treatment
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Routine lab tests
- Medication prescriptions
- Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
- Fitness and nutrition education and counseling
- Referrals for healthcare services not provided at the clinics, including mental health, vision and dental services, and other medical services
- Case management for acute and chronic health problems
- Dental Services at select locations
- OneSight Vision Center